2018/2019 Curricula & Student Resources
Curriculum is included in tuition for all classes. During the year, there will be literature titles that you will need to secure for your students. We will be resource ready in the classroom but you will have the ability to use curriculum and resources that you have at home to supplement the classes. Lab, Resource and Art Fees will be included in your monthly amount. Supply lists will be emailed in late July / early August. Each student must supply one ream of paper and one roll of paper towels for each semester. July 28-July 30, 2017 is Tax Free Weekend in Tennessee!
The curriculum below will be used as spines/foundations for the following classes, but keep in mind that you will be able to incorporate other curricula/resources into your student's studies as needed. Since the science class is research-based, your student will be able to utilize and study from a variety of available curricula i.e. Archway, Apologia, Alpha Omega, BJU, Beautiful Feet, The Good and Beautiful, etc.
- High School and Junior High Integrated Studies - Beautiful Feet History and IEW ELA
- High School Biology and Chemistry - Hybrid Course using Online Resources and hands-on lab time.
- STEaM Sciences - Rokenbok, Minecraft and other STEM and project-based curricula
- Elementary Integrated Studies - Beautiful Feet History and The Good and Beautiful ELA
- LEAP - Beautiful Feet, The Good and Beautiful ELA with a Charlotte Mason inspired classroom
- High School and Junior High Math - HLA Archway Online, Math Essentials or Bring Your Own
- Additionally, HLA Archway Online will be available for students in the full two or three day program.